Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wrap them in foil after the cheesecloth, then a tin or container is fine.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #29699 at 3:12 pm on Jun 19, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29699. Thank you, Richard! Damn you, Richard! Thank you, Richard! - MarilynFL - 11:04am on 06/19/17 (6)
- Mar, do you have cheesecloth? You wrap them in cheesecloth and dampen the cheesecloth with booze [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:43pm on 06/19/17
- Yes, I have cheesecloth. Do I have to put it in a tin--or will a plastic GLAD container work? - MarilynFL - 2:48pm on 06/19/17
- Wrap them in foil after the cheesecloth, then a tin or container is fine. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 3:12pm on 06/19/17
- As Melissa said, wrap in cheesecloth... - Richard in Cincy - 4:28pm on 06/19/17
- Thank you, my friends. [Bucket List Entry 396,438,110: Edible Fruitcake >> CHECK!] [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:26pm on 06/19/17
- Cake is boozed (cognac), wrapped and stowed. More glace cherries are on the way. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:44pm on 06/26/17