Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Tomato-Brie Pasta - found this in my files:
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #13181 at 10:12 pm on Dec 23, 2008
(Haven't tried this).
1 lb bowtie pasta
1/2 cup olive oil
black pepper to taste
2 tomatoes cut into ½ inch pieces
1 handful sundried tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
1 slice Brie cubed, at room temperature
grated Parmesan cheese
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cubed chicken breast, sautéed in olive oil
1-2 shallots, coarsely chopped
oil and fresh herbs (optional)
2-3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
(Parmigiano Reggiano, grated)
Combine both types of tomatoes, red pepper, shallots, garlic, olive oil, and pepper in a bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Add Brie and let stand an additional 1/2 hour. Sauté and cube chicken breast, let cool, and add to the mix (optional). Cook and drain pasta, add to tomato mixture, and mix well. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy with Luna Sangiovese.
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13181. Does anyone have any good simple recipes using brie cheese? [NT] - Mercy - 4:20pm on 12/23/08 (18)
- Pour some warm fig preserves over it and serve it with toast or crackers. [NT] - Joe - 4:50pm on 12/23/08
- or whole berry cranberry sauce/chutney [NT] - AngAk - 5:36pm on 12/23/08
- And here are Charlie's Hot Brie Kisses in T&T [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:57pm on 12/23/08
- Ha...I quick-read this as "Charlie's Hot Kisses"...oh, his lucky wife. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:06pm on 12/23/08
- A few years ago,I made a decadent and very rich pasta sauce using brie. Will look for the recipe. [NT] - barb_b - 7:07pm on 12/23/08
- Rec: Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions...You can do most of it ahead of time. - Michael in Sarasota - 7:46pm on 12/23/08
- Well, since we can't all have charlies hot kisses, this got raves from friends last week [NT] [LINK] - Nan - 9:48pm on 12/23/08
- I got this recipe from an Internet friend in France a long time ago: Baked Brie - Meryl - 10:07pm on 12/23/08
- Tomato-Brie Pasta - found this in my files: [LINK] - Meryl - 10:12pm on 12/23/08
- I've always wanted to make this one! - Smoked Turkey, Avocado & Brie Sandwiches [LINK] - Meryl - 10:16pm on 12/23/08
- REC: Brie Pesto Torte - Susie in CO - 11:33pm on 12/23/08
- From Judy W --REC: Spirited Apricot Brie... - charlie - 1:28am on 12/24/08
- mmmmm [NT] - Marsha tbay - 1:52am on 12/24/08
- This is SO good. Rec: Mushroom-Stuffed Brie en Croute - Pat-NoCal - 2:10am on 12/24/08
- Thank you ALL soooo very much! LOL My mouth is watering reading this post. [NT] - Mercy - 5:06am on 12/24/08