Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, wow, I want it, maybe even need it?? My $250 "old lady check" would almost cover it??
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #16582 at 10:49 am on Oct 24, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 16582. Well here is something for the holiday wish list...wowzer [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 7:00am on 10/24/09 (7)
- Oh, wow, I want it, maybe even need it?? My $250 "old lady check" would almost cover it?? [NT] - Nan - 10:49am on 10/24/09
- nan, here's a copper pot for you. I'll accompany you to go pick one up! [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 10:51pm on 10/26/09
- Is there a lot of maintenance to copper bowls? I would sell my Kitchenaid mixer bowl and buy one NT - Ann - 5:36pm on 10/24/09
- Not really--you just pour in some vinegar and a tbls of coarse salt and rub the inside with a paper. - charlie - 3:54pm on 10/25/09
- Then rinse of course. [NT] - charlie - 3:55pm on 10/25/09
- Or juice from half a lemon, and rub the salt around with the lemon half. I think that's Martha - Shaun in TO - 7:45pm on 10/25/09
- I naively tried to clean an intricate brass bed using this method, what a mess, as you can imagine. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:22pm on 10/26/09