Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've been doing this for almost a year now. It really depends on the type of kale as well.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #16585 at 6:30 pm on Oct 24, 2009
Such a non-guilt-ridden treat.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 16585. I watched Pepin do an interesting thing with kale today. He stripped the curly.. - charlie - 4:55pm on 10/24/09 (8)
- And in case you haven't tried them, they are fabulous. Salty and crunchy. Need sea salt tho. [NT] - Marg CDN - 5:08pm on 10/24/09
- I've been doing this for almost a year now. It really depends on the type of kale as well. - MarilynFL - 6:30pm on 10/24/09
- ...and speaking of kale, we've been enjoying this dinner: kale with quinoa and sweet potatoes - MarilynFL - 6:39pm on 10/24/09
- Looks good M--here's another we like REC: Creamy Polenta with Kale & Kidney Beans... - charlie - 8:25pm on 10/24/09
- Just tried the crispy kale and it is really good-we used curly. [NT] - charlie - 8:24pm on 10/24/09
- It's absolutely addictive. You can use all sorts of kale - Music City Missy - 10:00pm on 10/24/09
- Breakfast use - Earnie - 6:42pm on 10/25/09
- oh my Earnie...I wouldn't have thought of that with kale, yet I do the exact thing with spinach. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:02pm on 10/25/09