Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If you add a little cream cheese to the glaze, it will thicken it up and not soak in too much.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #16588 at 7:49 pm on Oct 24, 2009
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16588. ISO a good glaze frosting that won't soak into my Bundt cake - DawnNYS - 5:12pm on 10/24/09 (9)
- What about that white icing that's on top of the sour cream pumpkin cake? [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:29pm on 10/24/09
- Dawn, remember the fondant that you made from scratch? You can always thin that down as icing. - MarilynFL - 6:56pm on 10/24/09
- Did the one for the pumpkin cake not soak in? [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:21am on 10/25/09
- If you add a little cream cheese to the glaze, it will thicken it up and not soak in too much. [NT] - Meryl - 7:49pm on 10/24/09
- Yes, good idea. Or next time make a yellow Bundt cake and top with chocolate ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:24am on 10/25/09
- It won [NT] - mistral - 2:06am on 10/25/09
- Lets try again: It won't sink in unless the glaze is too thin. I'd try adding more sugar. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 2:07am on 10/25/09
- I added more sugar to the bowl so much so that it was beginning to get hard to stir. - DawnNYS - 11:23am on 10/25/09
- some melted white chocolate added does the trick for me [NT] - AngAk - 6:09pm on 10/26/09