Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made a recipe with dried cannelini beans yesterday, some of the skins came loose. I don't have
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16617 at 10:13 pm on Oct 26, 2009
the problem with pinto beans. I don't know if it's common with white beans or perhaps it's a sign they've been around awhile. Perhaps someone can enlighten us.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16617. Beans in soup question - mboley - 9:25pm on 10/26/09 (9)
- I made a recipe with dried cannelini beans yesterday, some of the skins came loose. I don't have - Curious1 - 10:13pm on 10/26/09
- Why not add a can of whole beans after you puree? [NT] - charlie - 10:33pm on 10/26/09
- I love brilliantly simple ideas like this. Well done, charlie. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:47am on 10/27/09
- Thanks M--brilliantly simple has often been applied to me. BG [NT] - charlie - 2:28pm on 10/27/09
- Well...I used this idea last night, BSC. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:58am on 10/28/09
- I find some skins always come loose with kidney beans, great northerns, cannelini. I just - Shaun in TO - 10:39pm on 10/26/09
- I like to brine my beans first, the CI method, before cooking. - Heather_in_SF - 11:28pm on 10/26/09
- I'd love the recipe, mboley :-) [NT] - EvaN - 1:09pm on 10/27/09
- Rec: White Chicken Chili - mboley - 7:03pm on 10/27/09