Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Speaking of tamales, the December Fine Cooking has a recipe that really looks good. I may finally
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16668 at 5:39 pm on Nov 1, 2009
actually try making some. Instructions and pictures look easy to follow.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16668. does anybody know how to cook frozen tamales (wrapped in corn husk)... - rvb - 6:22pm on 10/31/09 (9)
- I just put them in a steamer and steam until they're hot. [NT] - Cindy - 7:28pm on 10/31/09
- Just don't oversteam them ot they get fall aparty. [NT] - Cindy - 7:33pm on 10/31/09
- You can also grill them if you want... outdoor grill, not sure how an indoor - DawnNYS - 7:44pm on 10/31/09
- Hmm, apparently I was thinking of corn on the cob (when I saw "husk" my mind went there). Sorry [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:00pm on 10/31/09
- I would thaw them first and then - Dawn_MO - 8:31pm on 10/31/09
- If they are cooked, steam till hot,or cover with a damp towel and heat in oven till hot. . . - mistral - 8:58pm on 10/31/09
- many thanks, guys. [NT] - rvb - 9:26pm on 10/31/09
- Speaking of tamales, the December Fine Cooking has a recipe that really looks good. I may finally - Curious1 - 5:39pm on 11/01/09
- Here is one that I still want to try REC: Chicken Tamales [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 8:37pm on 11/01/09