Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joe, I went with option 1 and will check tomorrow. Thanks.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17611 at 8:12 pm on Feb 4, 2010
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17611. Can I use that Amish Friendship bread starter for La Brea bread??? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:46pm on 02/04/10 (6)
- I think that since the Amish starter is so high in sugar it might not work. But try this... - Joe - 2:40pm on 02/04/10
- Wow. As a novice breadmaker I know this is a golden tip, but still slightly over my head.... [NT] - Traca - 5:53pm on 02/04/10
- Only the first paragraph is important. I do go on. [NT] - Joe - 6:46pm on 02/04/10
- Joe, I went with option 1 and will check tomorrow. Thanks. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:12pm on 02/04/10
- It's a'fermentin! Removed half and fed again. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:03pm on 02/05/10
- I'm so excited. Could you please install a web cam? [NT] - Joe - 1:14pm on 02/05/10