Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
I just repaired 3 mugs with Gorilla Glue. LOVE that stuff. Just be sure not to put too much on or
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #17613 at 9:41 pm on Feb 4, 2010
it will ooze out and leave an unattractive residue.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17613. Question--what glue(?) should be used to repair a ceramic mug? My boss's 5 yr old daughter - MoNJ - 1:59pm on 02/04/10 (7)
- JudyMass would know--she's a potter. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:40pm on 02/04/10
- I just repaired 3 mugs with Gorilla Glue. LOVE that stuff. Just be sure not to put too much on or - Steve2 in LA - 9:41pm on 02/04/10
- That's what happened to me. I ruined a teapot lid because the glue isn't as obvious - MarilynFL - 7:30am on 02/05/10
- I find that putting the thinnest layer possible, then clamping in some way (rubber bands work well) - Steve2 in LA - 4:40pm on 02/05/10
- Is the crack on the inside? - judy-mass - 7:42am on 02/05/10
- Thanks...I just broke my favorite pottery bowl...I admit I cried. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:09am on 02/05/10
- Caveat: I don't usually cry over broken dishes, but I was having a weak moment. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:10am on 02/05/10