Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Well, I dont know, I just dont know??....I followed the recipe, perhaps I had too many.....
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #17612 at 2:24 pm on Feb 5, 2010
pots on the fire. I used the thermometer...I slided both onion and peppers thinly (as instructed) and it all became far too sugary and hard and also too little of the peppers.....I must have been asleep or lost my mind...
Saved it by wetting it a bit with water and adding evoo to the jar. They/it/whatever is very tasty but what do I serve them with?????
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17612. Please could some one direct me to the recipe for caramalized jalopenos...TIA [NT] - joanietoo - 6:50pm on 02/04/10 (4)
- could it be the Candied Jalapenos? [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:54pm on 02/04/10
- Thank You Ang...I even spelt jalapenos wrong... [NT] - joanietoo - 7:14pm on 02/04/10
- I use the cowboy candy one in this one-- - Nan - 12:39am on 02/05/10
- Well, I dont know, I just dont know??....I followed the recipe, perhaps I had too many..... - joanietoo - 2:24pm on 02/05/10