Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks...I just broke my favorite pottery bowl...I admit I cried.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #17613 at 11:09 am on Feb 5, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17613. Question--what glue(?) should be used to repair a ceramic mug? My boss's 5 yr old daughter - MoNJ - 1:59pm on 02/04/10 (7)
- JudyMass would know--she's a potter. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:40pm on 02/04/10
- I just repaired 3 mugs with Gorilla Glue. LOVE that stuff. Just be sure not to put too much on or - Steve2 in LA - 9:41pm on 02/04/10
- That's what happened to me. I ruined a teapot lid because the glue isn't as obvious - MarilynFL - 7:30am on 02/05/10
- I find that putting the thinnest layer possible, then clamping in some way (rubber bands work well) - Steve2 in LA - 4:40pm on 02/05/10
- Is the crack on the inside? - judy-mass - 7:42am on 02/05/10
- Thanks...I just broke my favorite pottery bowl...I admit I cried. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:09am on 02/05/10
- Caveat: I don't usually cry over broken dishes, but I was having a weak moment. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:10am on 02/05/10