Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So you mean after the first rise, before the second, do the folds like laminated doughs?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17618 at 8:50 pm on Feb 5, 2010
I think I let it rise the second time right in the pan. I was confusing it with the baguettes that I let rise on the second time in a couche.
They are on the pan now and I gently sort of folded it once.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17618. Bread question: I made some Kick @$$ sourdough ciabatta nad attempting it again but>>> [IMAGE] - Luisa_Calif - 5:33pm on 02/05/10 (6)
- Looks good to me! Perhaps the bottom of the loaf gets hotter faster and the yeast dies off sooner... - Joe - 6:12pm on 02/05/10
- Not sure I quite get this as I did let it do the first rise in the bowl. Flopped it out on the >> - Luisa_Calif - 6:32pm on 02/05/10
- Louisa, if I understand Joe correctly, on the second rise, you fold it like croissant dough - Traca - 8:37pm on 02/05/10
- So you mean after the first rise, before the second, do the folds like laminated doughs? - Luisa_Calif - 8:50pm on 02/05/10
- Yes, like a business letter, twice, or like croissant dough, but not as exact. . - Joe - 1:03am on 02/06/10
- This looks like the photos my doctor shows me to keep up with my osteopenia treatment. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:34am on 02/06/10