Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Help - cooking/reheating in hotel microwave
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17621 at 10:02 pm on Feb 5, 2010
We used to have annual retreats for the females in the family. This stopped for a few years, due to Dad's illnesses and death, and now my mom can see doing it again. Timing is bad, though, over Valentine's weekend,and we don't want to compete for a restaurant table.
What nice dinner could I make for seven women that I could take cold and heat the second night? This is a somewhat allergic group: no black pepper, bananas, vanilla, tomatoes, chilies, or beef. I do get stumped! Any ideas are very welcome!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17621. Help - cooking/reheating in hotel microwave - Anna_X - 10:02pm on 02/05/10 (4)
- Chicken pot pie with a different crust...something that is microwavable? Or crockpot-ish? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:06am on 02/06/10
- Your favorite casserole, ccoked and refrigerated/frozen and then reheated in the - DawnNYS - 2:53am on 02/06/10
- I have been wanting to make this for awhile. REC: Big Thicket Chicken and Dumplings Recipe #52253 [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 1:13pm on 02/06/10
- Some thoughts. How about ... - Pat-NoCal - 3:27pm on 02/06/10