Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is this the bottle of flavoring called 'Peppermint extract'?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #17623 at 1:18 am on Feb 6, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17623. SCORE! Trophy Cupcakes' Recipe for Thin Mint Cupcakes [LINK] - Traca - 10:58pm on 02/05/10 (10)
- Ahhh...Swoon!...thanks for sharing! This are now on my must try list. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:21pm on 02/05/10
- Is this the bottle of flavoring called 'Peppermint extract'? [NT] - cheezz - 1:18am on 02/06/10
- Mint extract tastes like spearmint than peppermint. Look for one labeled Mint [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:31am on 02/06/10
- Here's a source for peppermint extract. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 2:14am on 02/06/10
- Ok, now you've got me wondering...did you use Mint or Peppermint? - MariaDNoCA - 3:22am on 02/06/10
- That was what I was wondering.... wouldn't want that spearmint gum flavor on cupcakes! [NT] - cheezz - 3:29am on 02/06/10
- But I do have a passion for Mint, said the girl who just ate some B&J Mint Cookie Ice Cream - MariaDNoCA - 3:33am on 02/06/10
- I haven't made these yet, but I do frequent that bakery. Since they're modeling it after [LINK] - Traca - 3:06am on 02/09/10
- You can find McCormick's pure peppermint extract in any supermarket. [NT] - Meryl - 2:53am on 02/06/10
- Except around Christmastime... I guess everyone was making candy cane-flavored desserts. [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:54am on 02/06/10