Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You can find McCormick's pure peppermint extract in any supermarket.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #17623 at 9:53 pm on Feb 5, 2010
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17623. SCORE! Trophy Cupcakes' Recipe for Thin Mint Cupcakes [LINK] - Traca - 5:58pm on 02/05/10 (10)
- Ahhh...Swoon!...thanks for sharing! This are now on my must try list. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:21pm on 02/05/10
- Is this the bottle of flavoring called 'Peppermint extract'? [NT] - cheezz - 8:18pm on 02/05/10
- Mint extract tastes like spearmint than peppermint. Look for one labeled Mint [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:31pm on 02/05/10
- Here's a source for peppermint extract. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 9:14pm on 02/05/10
- Ok, now you've got me wondering...did you use Mint or Peppermint? - MariaDNoCA - 10:22pm on 02/05/10
- That was what I was wondering.... wouldn't want that spearmint gum flavor on cupcakes! [NT] - cheezz - 10:29pm on 02/05/10
- But I do have a passion for Mint, said the girl who just ate some B&J Mint Cookie Ice Cream - MariaDNoCA - 10:33pm on 02/05/10
- I haven't made these yet, but I do frequent that bakery. Since they're modeling it after [LINK] - Traca - 10:06pm on 02/08/10
- You can find McCormick's pure peppermint extract in any supermarket. [NT] - Meryl - 9:53pm on 02/05/10
- Except around Christmastime... I guess everyone was making candy cane-flavored desserts. [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:54pm on 02/05/10