Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I almost broke my a** today - went out in the slushy ice to scrape the stuff off the car, and I
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #17614 at 3:04 am on Feb 6, 2010
went sliding - I was sure I was going to end up on the ground - it was a miracle I caught my balance.
It's been raining/snowing, and who knows what, nonstop. It looks like it may not end up being too bad here, though, THIS time, but I'm not going out again until the sun comes out - I really feel like a prisoner in my own house. Good thing I have lots of food and enough chocolate and chocolate desserts to last a lifetime. Bad thing - being snowed in makes me eat too much.
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17614. I hope those in VA/MD/DC have stocked up on milk and tp! - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:37pm on 02/04/10 (17)
- I just got back from the store. Costco was packed.I just pray we don't lose power. nt [NT] - rosie - 8:20pm on 02/04/10
- Wow, this is a really weird year. Eureka, a coastal town about three hours from us, just got a 6.0 - KarenNoCA - 12:06am on 02/05/10
- Yes, this was in the same place as last month, off coast from Ferndale. [LINK] - Luisa_Calif - 1:10am on 02/05/10
- This always reminds me to check and rotate my earthquake supplies. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:04am on 02/05/10
- I was staying at a friend's house and really felt it. The house shimmied sideways - Heather_in_SF - 4:52pm on 02/05/10
- Where is your friend? I didn't feel it here up in Vacaville. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 5:26pm on 02/05/10
- Over by Stern Grove in San Francisco. It's sand dunes out there and very wiggly. - Heather_in_SF - 3:07pm on 02/06/10
- Well you are closer to the coast, esp by the Park. and it was an off shore quake. Scarey in those > - Luisa_Calif - 6:07pm on 02/06/10
- Please stay safe, folks. [NT] - EvaN - 7:58pm on 02/05/10
- Amanda are you missing all the fun?? We are scheduled for 24-36" between now and tomorrow evening... - Barbara in VA - 12:40am on 02/06/10
- Oh yeah! Snowed in on the weekend -- lovely, lovely! My son - PatBastrop - 2:14am on 02/06/10
- I heard you all got walloped. And more coming this week! - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:47am on 02/08/10
- Just make sure your outside vents are clear... CO2 can build up - have heard horror stories! [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:57am on 02/06/10
- (That's CO, of course!) [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:17am on 02/11/10
- I almost broke my a** today - went out in the slushy ice to scrape the stuff off the car, and I - Meryl - 3:04am on 02/06/10