Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I agree. He's wonderful! I've had the
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17626 at 9:18 am on Feb 6, 2010
distinct pleasure of assisting at two of his classes. He's a really patient guy filled with baking and bread-making knowledge and a great teaching style to get it across to his students.
I'm so glad you got to take his class, Sally.
Other messages in this thread:
- I agree. He's wonderful! I've had the - Pat-NoCal - 9:18am on 02/06/10
- It was particularly special... - SallyBR - 9:45am on 02/06/10
- Awesome! I'm so proud of you Sally!!!! p.s. what's the next challenge? ;o) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:57am on 02/06/10
- Good question.... - SallyBR - 10:43am on 02/06/10
- Wow! That's wonderful. We'll be in SD in a couple of weeks for a wedding. - Michael in Phoenix - 9:57am on 02/06/10
- Oops! This should be under Dawn/Mo's post. Sorry!! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:57am on 02/06/10