Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This sounds delish Eva, I am going to try this in my rice cooker.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17619 at 9:26 am on Feb 6, 2010
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 17619. Indian Pulao - spicy rice with vegetables - EvaN - 3:01pm on 02/05/10 (6)
- This sounds delish Eva, I am going to try this in my rice cooker. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:26am on 02/06/10
- Sounds like a lot of garam masala for 1 cup rice.... it wasn't too strong? [NT] - cheezz - 4:40pm on 02/06/10
- chezz, it's 1 cup uncooked rice, so it's closer to 2 cups when cooked. Also, I really like - EvaN - 10:42am on 02/08/10
- oh no, I love cumin.... I just thought the garam masala (the one I have) is strong. Sounds good tho! [NT] - cheezz - 6:44pm on 02/08/10
- Sorry chezz, it was my error. I think that you could easily start with - EvaN - 7:49am on 02/09/10
- I mix my own, so I know how potent it is - thanks :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:58pm on 02/09/10