Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
What model Food Saver do you have? Would you get that model again? Tax rebate arrived!
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #17631 at 1:23 pm on Feb 6, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17631. What model Food Saver do you have? Would you get that model again? Tax rebate arrived! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:23pm on 02/06/10 (7)
- I have the V2840, and yes I would buy it again, however... - KarenNoCA - 1:52pm on 02/06/10
- Your husband is clever! Thanks, Karen. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:57pm on 02/06/10
- I wash and reuse, too - no reason why not... I'd love the latest model as it does take up room [NT] - cheezz - 4:51pm on 02/06/10
- I also re-use but never ones that had raw meat. When I froze my ravioli this year>>> - Luisa_Calif - 5:05pm on 02/06/10
- Luisa, I used to toss bags that had raw meat, as well. But one day my husband - KarenNoCA - 7:52pm on 02/06/10
- My husband doesn't quite get the concept of "Cross Contamination" , rather - Luisa_Calif - 9:56pm on 02/06/10
- I just traded up to the newest one at Costco - Music City Missy - 9:55pm on 02/10/10