Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love your sofrito! My weekend six...
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #17632 at 7:16 pm on Feb 6, 2010
I'm leaving in a few minutes for my parents for a few days of R&R, can't wait to see them.
The best part is my dear pal from SFe/LA is going with me, I haven't seen her since Easter.
Mom plans to feed us well: paella, fondue, huevos rancheros and her multigrain pancakes with blueberry syrup. Tonight is a meat pie from Canada, I forget what she called it. Yum!
Besides football tomorrow, I plan to go on long rambling walks with my friend and her darling dog, and knit a new sock for my ex's little girl, who emails me a lot and is excited about her soft saphire blue socks.
I hope to return rested, a bloom in my cheeks, and legs stretched. That's probably not six but there you are!
Hope you all have a great weekend.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17632. My weekend six - elaine - 6:29pm on 02/06/10 (17)
- I love your sofrito! My weekend six... - Heather_in_SF - 7:16pm on 02/06/10
- Not my sofrito but it is a great one. Glad you like it too. [NT] - elaine - 7:38pm on 02/06/10
- serene weekend - joanietoo - 10:49pm on 02/06/10
- turn that phone off joannie! [NT] - AngAk - 4:38am on 02/08/10
- my six -- sigh -- - PatBastrop - 2:25am on 02/07/10
- I love reading these every week. It's fun to see what other people are doing - DawnNYS - 2:30am on 02/07/10
- My six... - Sandi in Hawaii - 9:19am on 02/07/10
- Wait a second... snowboarding? And Chinatown in HI? Did I wake up in "Lost"? Heheh [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:48pm on 02/07/10
- Trip to Canada being planned for the snowboarding, and doesn't every city have it's own Chinatown? - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:01pm on 02/07/10
- No Chinatown here, but it sounds fun - in fact, I've - DawnNYS - 5:36pm on 02/07/10
- Wow, I thought they were everywhere! - Sandi in Hawaii - 3:28am on 02/08/10
- Weekend six - Dawn_MO - 6:25pm on 02/07/10
- Weekend Six: - Barbara in VA - 9:14pm on 02/07/10
- gosh, that'a a lot of snow for one storm. soak in a hot bath. bake some cookies. [NT] - AngAk - 4:56am on 02/08/10
- Let's see, do I have Six? - Luisa_Calif - 12:42am on 02/08/10
- So what did you decide to do with the lemon curd? [NT] - Meryl - 12:55am on 02/08/10
- I was making it to freeze and use later. Now that I have all those good suggestions I will not - Luisa_Calif - 1:00am on 02/08/10