Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Time for you to go out and bag an elephant for the Pachyderm Ragu recipe you've been saving! Mmmmm
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #17633 at 10:12 pm on Feb 6, 2010
Although they arrived, initially, with GREAT promise, I was underwhelmed by the S. African wines, Pinotage in particular was kind of... "meh".
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17633. ISO Joanie, I've just been asked to cook for a wine tasting featuring South African wines! - Joe - 7:49pm on 02/06/10 (9)
- My two cents--I especially love SA Sauvingon Blanc [NT] - charlie - 8:58pm on 02/06/10
- Especially the Durbanville one. Wolf Trap red meritage. Goats Do Roam red and rose'. [NT] - Nan - 9:31pm on 02/06/10
- Time for you to go out and bag an elephant for the Pachyderm Ragu recipe you've been saving! Mmmmm - Steve2 in LA - 10:12pm on 02/06/10
- wine tasting - joanietoo - 10:28pm on 02/06/10
- Whenever you get back is plenty soon. I'm wondering about the braii, or however it is you spell it, - Joe - 11:01pm on 02/06/10
- Two recipes for Bobotie -- from Liz in Pretoria and another from Lana/FL - PatBastrop - 2:12am on 02/07/10
- Recently had a bottle of Riesling from Thelema Estate -- wonderful! [NT] - PatBastrop - 10:38pm on 02/06/10
- From my SA friends - bobotie with all the accompaniments - Music City Missy - 3:50am on 02/07/10
- Here are some SA recipes from the swap. - KC_ - 1:25pm on 02/07/10