Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Recently had a bottle of Riesling from Thelema Estate -- wonderful!
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #17633 at 5:38 pm on Feb 6, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17633. ISO Joanie, I've just been asked to cook for a wine tasting featuring South African wines! - Joe - 2:49pm on 02/06/10 (9)
- My two cents--I especially love SA Sauvingon Blanc [NT] - charlie - 3:58pm on 02/06/10
- Especially the Durbanville one. Wolf Trap red meritage. Goats Do Roam red and rose'. [NT] - Nan - 4:31pm on 02/06/10
- Time for you to go out and bag an elephant for the Pachyderm Ragu recipe you've been saving! Mmmmm - Steve2 in LA - 5:12pm on 02/06/10
- wine tasting - joanietoo - 5:28pm on 02/06/10
- Whenever you get back is plenty soon. I'm wondering about the braii, or however it is you spell it, - Joe - 6:01pm on 02/06/10
- Two recipes for Bobotie -- from Liz in Pretoria and another from Lana/FL - PatBastrop - 9:12pm on 02/06/10
- Recently had a bottle of Riesling from Thelema Estate -- wonderful! [NT] - PatBastrop - 5:38pm on 02/06/10
- From my SA friends - bobotie with all the accompaniments - Music City Missy - 10:50pm on 02/06/10
- Here are some SA recipes from the swap. - KC_ - 8:25am on 02/07/10