Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
And Ditto here- I have both and usually use the Atlas. I don't have the motor.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17638 at 12:27 am on Feb 7, 2010
Like desertjean I use mine for much more than pasta. I roll out strips of pizza dough, crackers, Naan bread, pita bread, strips of bread dough that I twisted into bread sticks, etc.
Oh yes- and pasta. I make pasta with it. My Atlas is about 30 years old and I would not give it up for anything.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17638. Let's talk about pasta machines... - EvaN - 11:39pm on 02/06/10 (15)
- Eva, I have both the Atlas manual machine and the KitchenAid attachments. I use the attachments most - Joe - 12:06am on 02/07/10
- Ditto...I love my Atlas but we use the KA attachement more often. - desertjean - 12:21am on 02/07/10
- And Ditto here- I have both and usually use the Atlas. I don't have the motor. - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:27am on 02/07/10
- I have a 30 yr old Atlas too -- with the motor, and I love it! Never thought to get the attachment - PatBastrop - 1:59am on 02/07/10
- I had to give my Atlas awy to son when we remodeled our kitchen as it didn't - Luisa_Calif - 12:35am on 02/07/10
- Curiosly, I've noticed in Italy that even if people have a KA or similar, they'll use a motorized - Shaun in TO - 1:04am on 02/07/10
- Speaking from very little experience, I know Atlas is a pretty good one. And - DawnNYS - 2:09am on 02/07/10
- Dawn, I have an extra handle for the Atlas. Send me a PM with your address. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:31am on 02/07/10
- KA is nice, since it leaves you with two hands to hold the dough coming out of the machine.... - Sandi in Hawaii - 9:29am on 02/07/10
- You have" tow" s on your hands? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 10:15pm on 02/08/10
- ha ha ha!!! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:53am on 02/09/10
- I have an Atlas hand crank...not much work, I control the speed.... - Glennis_NoCA - 7:20pm on 02/07/10
- I've had my hand cranked Atlas for over forty years and love it. It's easy to use and to control. [NT] - aajay - 2:32pm on 02/08/10