Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Orchid and Curious1 the Beef Stew with Carrots and Red Wine is amazing!!
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #17644 at 7:55 am on Feb 7, 2010
I made it yesterday along with some mashed potatoes. What a fabulous stew. I had an almost 3 lb piece of meat and DH and I ate almost half of the stew! It is one of the best things I have made in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17644. Orchid and Curious1 the Beef Stew with Carrots and Red Wine is amazing!! - Barbara in VA - 7:55am on 02/07/10 (8)
- For dessert was Shaun in TO's Orange Polenta Cake from Gourmet.. [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 7:59am on 02/07/10
- Glad you liked it! As soon as we finished ours (after 6 nights) I wanted to make another one. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 8:10am on 02/07/10
- I *really* am going to get to it very soon.... - deb-in-MI - 9:14am on 02/07/10
- I made the stew about a month ago and it was declared a keeper recipe. [NT] - Sylvia - 12:45pm on 02/07/10
- It is isn't it? I'm so glad you tried it and liked it. Thanks again Curious - orchid - 4:10pm on 02/07/10
- Can you guide me to the recipe? I can't find one that fits the dscribtion. [NT] - EvaN - 1:00pm on 02/08/10
- I'm glad, I've loved all Molly Stevens recipes I've tried. All About Braising, great cookbook. - Curious1 - 12:53pm on 02/09/10