Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Four or Five should mean exactly that minus S&P, cooking oil if needed...
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #17643 at 12:03 pm on Feb 7, 2010
if I went to a site expecting to see Four or Five ingredients that is what I expect to and want to see. The thought just ocurred to me that one ingredient can be used more than once. Such as parsley to cook with and to garnish, ...lemons, limes...,etc
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17643. 4 Ingredients Recipes - vavroom - 11:23pm on 02/06/10 (15)
- I'm with you, Nic. I think a 4-ingredient recipe should only have 4 ingredients, - Joe - 10:28am on 02/07/10
- Four or Five should mean exactly that minus S&P, cooking oil if needed... - suz - 12:03pm on 02/07/10
- I would say that salt, pepper, water, no-stick spray or cooking oil - Dawn_MO - 12:58pm on 02/07/10
- Yup, agree.... salt, pepper, oil to fry are the only ones I wouldn't count as an ingredient. [NT] - cheezz - 8:53pm on 02/07/10
- I'd say minus salt and pepper and a common cooking fat such as oil or butter. Anything that's not - Shaun in TO - 1:00pm on 02/07/10
- Hmmm, right... - vavroom - 2:26am on 02/08/10
- Thank you for the feedback - vavroom - 2:27am on 02/08/10
- How about a category "Ten or Fewer Ingredients" ? I myself wouldn't really discriminate - Luisa_Calif - 5:09pm on 02/08/10
- I like this - vavroom - 7:30pm on 02/10/10
- I think simply - Steve2 in LA - 12:20am on 02/09/10
- :-D [NT] - LisainLA - 11:25am on 02/09/10
- That is hysterical. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:12pm on 02/09/10
- Steve, you and Marilyn make my sides hurt! So funny. And watcha gonna - orchid - 9:11pm on 02/09/10
- WhatAmIGonnaDoWithThat? - vavroom - 7:33pm on 02/10/10
- Yeah.... but NO!!! :) - vavroom - 7:31pm on 02/10/10