Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It is isn't it? I'm so glad you tried it and liked it. Thanks again Curious
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #17644 at 9:10 pm on Feb 7, 2010
for posting it.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17644. Orchid and Curious1 the Beef Stew with Carrots and Red Wine is amazing!! - Barbara in VA - 12:55pm on 02/07/10 (8)
- For dessert was Shaun in TO's Orange Polenta Cake from Gourmet.. [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 12:59pm on 02/07/10
- Glad you liked it! As soon as we finished ours (after 6 nights) I wanted to make another one. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 1:10pm on 02/07/10
- I *really* am going to get to it very soon.... - deb-in-MI - 2:14pm on 02/07/10
- I made the stew about a month ago and it was declared a keeper recipe. [NT] - Sylvia - 5:45pm on 02/07/10
- It is isn't it? I'm so glad you tried it and liked it. Thanks again Curious - orchid - 9:10pm on 02/07/10
- Can you guide me to the recipe? I can't find one that fits the dscribtion. [NT] - EvaN - 6:00pm on 02/08/10
- I'm glad, I've loved all Molly Stevens recipes I've tried. All About Braising, great cookbook. - Curious1 - 5:53pm on 02/09/10