Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yup, agree.... salt, pepper, oil to fry are the only ones I wouldn't count as an ingredient.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #17643 at 1:53 am on Feb 8, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17643. 4 Ingredients Recipes - vavroom - 4:23am on 02/07/10 (15)
- I'm with you, Nic. I think a 4-ingredient recipe should only have 4 ingredients, - Joe - 3:28pm on 02/07/10
- Four or Five should mean exactly that minus S&P, cooking oil if needed... - suz - 5:03pm on 02/07/10
- I would say that salt, pepper, water, no-stick spray or cooking oil - Dawn_MO - 5:58pm on 02/07/10
- Yup, agree.... salt, pepper, oil to fry are the only ones I wouldn't count as an ingredient. [NT] - cheezz - 1:53am on 02/08/10
- I'd say minus salt and pepper and a common cooking fat such as oil or butter. Anything that's not - Shaun in TO - 6:00pm on 02/07/10
- Hmmm, right... - vavroom - 7:26am on 02/08/10
- Thank you for the feedback - vavroom - 7:27am on 02/08/10
- How about a category "Ten or Fewer Ingredients" ? I myself wouldn't really discriminate - Luisa_Calif - 10:09pm on 02/08/10
- I like this - vavroom - 12:30am on 02/11/10
- I think simply - Steve2 in LA - 5:20am on 02/09/10
- :-D [NT] - LisainLA - 4:25pm on 02/09/10
- That is hysterical. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:12am on 02/10/10
- Steve, you and Marilyn make my sides hurt! So funny. And watcha gonna - orchid - 2:11am on 02/10/10
- WhatAmIGonnaDoWithThat? - vavroom - 12:33am on 02/11/10
- Yeah.... but NO!!! :) - vavroom - 12:31am on 02/11/10