Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Had a fantastic and easy appy at a party yesterday.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17655 at 9:22 am on Feb 8, 2010
Dates stuffed with toasted pine nuts, simmered in half red wine, half honey and a ton of black pepper until syrupy. Served at room temp with gorgonzola.
Absolutely wonderful combo of tastes and can be made ahead.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17655. Had a fantastic and easy appy at a party yesterday. - CynUpstateNY - 9:22am on 02/08/10 (4)
- This sounds Wonderful [NT] - Joe - 10:58am on 02/08/10
- My word, those sound rich and decadent. [NT] - KarenC - 8:16pm on 02/08/10
- The flavor combo just "wowed" me. Love that it's do ahead, too. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:10am on 02/09/10
- Pat NoCal has similar recipe, using sun dried tomatoes [NT] - Traca - 4:20pm on 02/09/10