Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
chezz, it's 1 cup uncooked rice, so it's closer to 2 cups when cooked. Also, I really like
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #17619 at 10:42 am on Feb 8, 2010
cumin, but if you are unsure, this is the type of dish were you can start with 1/2 teaspoon and add to taste until it suits your palate.
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17619. Indian Pulao - spicy rice with vegetables - EvaN - 3:01pm on 02/05/10 (6)
- This sounds delish Eva, I am going to try this in my rice cooker. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:26am on 02/06/10
- Sounds like a lot of garam masala for 1 cup rice.... it wasn't too strong? [NT] - cheezz - 4:40pm on 02/06/10
- chezz, it's 1 cup uncooked rice, so it's closer to 2 cups when cooked. Also, I really like - EvaN - 10:42am on 02/08/10
- oh no, I love cumin.... I just thought the garam masala (the one I have) is strong. Sounds good tho! [NT] - cheezz - 6:44pm on 02/08/10
- Sorry chezz, it was my error. I think that you could easily start with - EvaN - 7:49am on 02/09/10
- I mix my own, so I know how potent it is - thanks :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:58pm on 02/09/10