Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I posted a recipe for a delicious saffron chocolate biscotti a couple of weeks ago.
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #17657 at 5:40 pm on Feb 8, 2010
Just do a search for them - they were very good!
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17657. ISO T&T savory biscotti or other. Daughter in law is opening a boutique on Friday and I ... - elaine - 4:31pm on 02/08/10 (16)
- I posted a recipe for a delicious saffron chocolate biscotti a couple of weeks ago. - EvaN - 5:40pm on 02/08/10
- I really like these REC: Spicy Cheese Shortbread - Mimi - 6:51pm on 02/08/10
- These look so easy. Thanks for sharing this, Mimi! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 7:36pm on 02/08/10
- Savoury Mediterranean Biscotti - I made this one with a few minor tweaks - very good. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 7:41pm on 02/08/10
- I tried soe savory ones that I was not thrilled with. I will have to try these instead next time. - Luisa_Calif - 12:37am on 02/09/10
- these pinwheels are not too messy and can be served at room temp too. [LINK] - AngAk - 10:27pm on 02/08/10
- REC: Ukranian Savoury Biscotti -- Olga posted this and I made it for my Christmas baskets.... - cheezz - 11:53pm on 02/08/10
- REC: Tapanada Twists -- haven't made this, but Dawn just posted and it looks yummy! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 11:55pm on 02/08/10
- And try these too! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 12:37am on 02/09/10
- This one sounds good: Parmesan Black-Pepper Biscotti [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:33am on 02/09/10
- Thanks all, As usual you are all great. Let you know what I do. [NT] - elaine - 4:56am on 02/09/10
- Congrats to your DIL! What is the timing of the opening event? I went to something similiar - barb_b - 1:19pm on 02/09/10
- It's a clothing boutique and not so large. Event is Fri. morning so the - elaine - 5:28pm on 02/09/10
- Mazel Tov to your daughter-in-law - how exciting! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:58pm on 02/09/10