Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Shaun in TO: your pork tenderloin sandwiches were a big hit!
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #17660 at 1:48 pm on Feb 8, 2010
I made some caramelized onions to go with them. I agree that fresh herbs would have been better, so I'll do that next time. Have you ever sliced the tenderloin in half length-wise? My husband remarked that it was a little hard to eat because the tenderloin was so thick (but he said it tasted great). Thanks so much for posting.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17660. Shaun in TO: your pork tenderloin sandwiches were a big hit! - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:48pm on 02/08/10 (6)
- I'm a sucker for following recipes, so yes, I always slice the meat in half. It would indeed be - Shaun in TO - 9:31am on 02/09/10
- The cooking time would be less, then, right? [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:48pm on 02/09/10
- I haven't written any changes on my recipe. Depends how you like your pork. Were yours pink? [NT] - Shaun in TO - 7:25pm on 02/09/10
- They were perfect. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:13pm on 02/09/10
- I really wanted to make this, but now I am confused. Would you just use - Dawn_MO - 1:11am on 02/10/10
- Two halves of the tenderloin are the same length as the baguette. Fold or trim if needed. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 8:57am on 02/10/10