Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
No not at all if that's the flavor you prefer...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17615 at 10:42 pm on Feb 8, 2010
just know that the class lemon-vanilla combo are the classic in Austro-German baking, sometimes combined with cinnamon for the holy trinity as in that tour de force "Zimtsterne."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17615. RICHARD: See post # 17548 [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:52pm on 02/04/10 (15)
- OMG ! that was SO good! If I never have another dessert, I will die happy ! - Luisa_Calif - 3:21am on 02/05/10
- Monkuchen 1 [NT] [IMAGE] - Luisa_Calif - 3:33am on 02/05/10
- Mohnkuchen 2 [NT] [IMAGE] - Luisa_Calif - 3:34am on 02/05/10
- Mohnkuchen 3 [NT] [IMAGE] - Luisa_Calif - 3:35am on 02/05/10
- What size pan did you use? The recipe doesn't say. thanks nt [NT] - Liz D - 3:10pm on 02/05/10
- I figured it was probably standard size 8 inch pan. But since there are only 2 of us I did 2/3 of a - Luisa_Calif - 4:16pm on 02/05/10
- It's very forgiving. I usually use 8. - Richard in Cincy - 10:05pm on 02/08/10
- Ausgezeichnet! Yay! - Richard in Cincy - 9:49pm on 02/08/10
- I'm just wondering how soon I can make it again!!! Off to store to buy some more popy seeds - Luisa_Calif - 10:19pm on 02/08/10
- No not at all if that's the flavor you prefer... - Richard in Cincy - 10:42pm on 02/08/10
- Well then When I try it with Your filling recipe I will use the lemon zest and try the - Luisa_Calif - 12:34am on 02/09/10
- RICHARD: Was that 1 Tablespoon or 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder in the dough? - Luisa_Calif - 1:07am on 02/09/10
- Luisa, the recipe at 17548 has 1 tsp, which would be teaspoon. [NT] - AngAk - 2:37am on 02/09/10
- Right, 1 teaspoon. And no grind on the seeds is required. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:05am on 02/09/10
- Thanks ! I'll make note of that. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 5:08am on 02/09/10