Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Congrats to your DIL! What is the timing of the opening event? I went to something similiar
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17657 at 8:19 am on Feb 9, 2010
they served many items "on a stick". I recall small tomatoes, small mozzerella and basil on a stick, fruit slices on a stick, chicken tenders on a stick and grilled shrimp on a stick....While it sounds "messy" it really wasn't they did not serve sauces. They had them in strategic places in the store so it encouraged everyone to roam through the store, look at the merchandise and go to the next table.
Congrats again! What kind of boutique?
Other messages in this thread:
- 17657. ISO T&T savory biscotti or other. Daughter in law is opening a boutique on Friday and I ... - elaine - 11:31am on 02/08/10 (16)
- I posted a recipe for a delicious saffron chocolate biscotti a couple of weeks ago. - EvaN - 12:40pm on 02/08/10
- I really like these REC: Spicy Cheese Shortbread - Mimi - 1:51pm on 02/08/10
- These look so easy. Thanks for sharing this, Mimi! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 2:36pm on 02/08/10
- Savoury Mediterranean Biscotti - I made this one with a few minor tweaks - very good. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 2:41pm on 02/08/10
- I tried soe savory ones that I was not thrilled with. I will have to try these instead next time. - Luisa_Calif - 7:37pm on 02/08/10
- these pinwheels are not too messy and can be served at room temp too. [LINK] - AngAk - 5:27pm on 02/08/10
- REC: Ukranian Savoury Biscotti -- Olga posted this and I made it for my Christmas baskets.... - cheezz - 6:53pm on 02/08/10
- REC: Tapanada Twists -- haven't made this, but Dawn just posted and it looks yummy! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 6:55pm on 02/08/10
- And try these too! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 7:37pm on 02/08/10
- This one sounds good: Parmesan Black-Pepper Biscotti [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 8:33pm on 02/08/10
- Thanks all, As usual you are all great. Let you know what I do. [NT] - elaine - 11:56pm on 02/08/10
- Congrats to your DIL! What is the timing of the opening event? I went to something similiar - barb_b - 8:19am on 02/09/10
- It's a clothing boutique and not so large. Event is Fri. morning so the - elaine - 12:28pm on 02/09/10
- Mazel Tov to your daughter-in-law - how exciting! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:58am on 02/09/10