Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NFRC: So what were your favorite Superbowl commercials?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17667 at 2:54 pm on Feb 9, 2010
I loved the Google one - I got shivers. Also the Betty White Snickers one. SOme really wierd ones out there this year, huh?!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17667. NFRC: So what were your favorite Superbowl commercials? - DawnNYS - 2:54pm on 02/09/10 (18)
- I liked the milkaholic---milkawhat? [NT] - charlie - 4:25pm on 02/09/10
- ALL of the etrade baby commercials are awesome. My fave is the one where the other... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:57pm on 02/09/10
- Love all except the one's where he spits up. Throwing up scenes (which seem to be ubiquitous these - aajay - 2:22pm on 02/11/10
- Oops. ditch the apostrophe (ones) [NT] - aajay - 2:24pm on 02/11/10
- yeah, the google one was unique. Snickers. the Letterman/Oprah/Leno one. [NT] - AngAk - 6:44pm on 02/09/10
- The Doritos kid. "Keep your hands of my mama and keep your hands off my Doritos." [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 8:10pm on 02/09/10
- The Doritos Dog with the anti bark collar. I love it when beast bests man. [NT] - orchid - 10:13pm on 02/09/10
- except in the case of goats.... as Joe can attest to *g* [NT] - cheezz - 2:34am on 02/10/10
- ROTFLMAO! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:22am on 02/10/10
- Oh yes, Joe excepted! Evil goats....8-) [NT] - orchid - 3:50am on 02/10/10
- Had Mexican food today with the garden president. He ordered goat birria--his first time ever ;-) [NT] - Joe - 7:14am on 02/10/10
- Loved the Google one. So simple and told a story. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:14am on 02/10/10
- Me too - got me all Verklempt! [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:42am on 02/11/10