Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It's a clothing boutique and not so large. Event is Fri. morning so the
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #17657 at 12:28 pm on Feb 9, 2010
sweets and savories should be enough.
If not there is a cafe across the street!!!
We are excited for her. She has been looking for what to do with 2 little kids she didn\t want to go back to high tech.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17657. ISO T&T savory biscotti or other. Daughter in law is opening a boutique on Friday and I ... - elaine - 11:31am on 02/08/10 (16)
- I posted a recipe for a delicious saffron chocolate biscotti a couple of weeks ago. - EvaN - 12:40pm on 02/08/10
- I really like these REC: Spicy Cheese Shortbread - Mimi - 1:51pm on 02/08/10
- These look so easy. Thanks for sharing this, Mimi! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 2:36pm on 02/08/10
- Savoury Mediterranean Biscotti - I made this one with a few minor tweaks - very good. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 2:41pm on 02/08/10
- I tried soe savory ones that I was not thrilled with. I will have to try these instead next time. - Luisa_Calif - 7:37pm on 02/08/10
- these pinwheels are not too messy and can be served at room temp too. [LINK] - AngAk - 5:27pm on 02/08/10
- REC: Ukranian Savoury Biscotti -- Olga posted this and I made it for my Christmas baskets.... - cheezz - 6:53pm on 02/08/10
- REC: Tapanada Twists -- haven't made this, but Dawn just posted and it looks yummy! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 6:55pm on 02/08/10
- And try these too! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 7:37pm on 02/08/10
- This one sounds good: Parmesan Black-Pepper Biscotti [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 8:33pm on 02/08/10
- Thanks all, As usual you are all great. Let you know what I do. [NT] - elaine - 11:56pm on 02/08/10
- Congrats to your DIL! What is the timing of the opening event? I went to something similiar - barb_b - 8:19am on 02/09/10
- Mazel Tov to your daughter-in-law - how exciting! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:58am on 02/09/10