Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
You can also install LogMeIn on your home computer and connect via internet.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #17658 at 3:45 pm on Feb 9, 2010
This is a freeware for the basics. I have my Mom's pc and a couple of other friends' connected. It takes you direct to their desktop and you can see their every move. It saves them from reading every single word on the screen to you when they need help.
It's password protected at a couple of levels.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17658. I'm at work and I can only get in through FinerKitchens. The eat.at comes up blank - MarilynFL - 11:44am on 02/08/10 (9)
- Are you behind a firewall? [NT] - Mimi - 11:46am on 02/08/10
- Are you logged in? I thought the same thing until I realized - Dawn_MO - 12:29pm on 02/08/10
- I have to log in frequently, also. [NT] - Elenor - 12:44pm on 02/08/10
- You are check marking the "remember me on this computer" box after you type your password, right? [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:21pm on 02/08/10
- I though I was (probably didn't). Seems okay now. [NT] - Elenor - 8:03pm on 02/08/10
- I'm logging in from home, so it's a work block. Bummer. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:00pm on 02/08/10
- That SUCKS! But did you get my suggestion of using remote desktop? [NT] - Mimi - 10:01pm on 02/08/10
- You can also install LogMeIn on your home computer and connect via internet. [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:45pm on 02/09/10
- Thats a clever idea! It is very different from what they expected the application to be used for... [NT] - barb_b - 4:07pm on 02/09/10