Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thats a clever idea! It is very different from what they expected the application to be used for...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17658 at 9:07 pm on Feb 9, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17658. I'm at work and I can only get in through FinerKitchens. The eat.at comes up blank - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 02/08/10 (9)
- Are you behind a firewall? [NT] - Mimi - 4:46pm on 02/08/10
- Are you logged in? I thought the same thing until I realized - Dawn_MO - 5:29pm on 02/08/10
- I have to log in frequently, also. [NT] - Elenor - 5:44pm on 02/08/10
- You are check marking the "remember me on this computer" box after you type your password, right? [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:21pm on 02/08/10
- I though I was (probably didn't). Seems okay now. [NT] - Elenor - 1:03am on 02/09/10
- I'm logging in from home, so it's a work block. Bummer. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:00am on 02/09/10
- That SUCKS! But did you get my suggestion of using remote desktop? [NT] - Mimi - 3:01am on 02/09/10
- You can also install LogMeIn on your home computer and connect via internet. [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 8:45pm on 02/09/10
- Thats a clever idea! It is very different from what they expected the application to be used for... [NT] - barb_b - 9:07pm on 02/09/10