Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi Folks and MIMI!!!!! thank you for all this...I am lurking lots these days and. not happy 'bout...
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #17673 at 3:13 pm on Feb 10, 2010
I dont have time to do much fiddling around to see the posts...however Everything works OK for me, I guess, just that the HEADING ( nice art work) and FOOTER are all far to LARGE...take up too much space...could these be made a wee bit smaller...then a glance at the screen shows more than a couple lines of the swop........
cant stand all the yucky adverts.....sigh...but I guess we need them.
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17673. Everyone else seems to be happy, but I am NOT . . . - magnoliainchicago - 2:28am on 02/10/10 (31)
- I don't have any of those problems. It works just like the old forum on FK. I log in once and it.. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:37am on 02/10/10
- You do have to click that little box on the login window that says "remember me"... AND - cheezz - 2:43am on 02/10/10
- 'End' button new to me. Learn something new everyday! - suz - 3:55pm on 02/10/10
- I don't understand all the things on the bottom.... all my links for login, etc. are at the very top - cheezz - 2:39am on 02/10/10
- Ah! and now I see Mimi has put lots of other links in the header! I like that! - cheezz - 2:41am on 02/10/10
- I was not sure... - Mimi - 2:47am on 02/10/10
- I think it's fine the way you have it - the Larder Barter link - DawnNYS - 2:06pm on 02/10/10
- Sorry you're unhappy Magnolia. But you don't have to log in to read the posts. - Mimi - 2:40am on 02/10/10
- Once you log on and check "remember me" click "Eat.at Recipe Swap" at that point SAVE as >>> - Michael in Sarasota - 3:20am on 02/10/10
- That's why I hate to make souffles! I hear what magnolia is saying. - orchid - 3:39am on 02/10/10
- You all that are complaining that you must scroll down. . . - mistral - 4:36am on 02/10/10
- You have to do what MIchael says - forget the old swap in your favs.actually delete it.. - elaine - 5:35am on 02/10/10
- You may need to check your cookie settings as Mimi explains here (see link) [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:30am on 02/10/10
- Getcha Michael, Thanks. I, too, was hitting my old bookmark and then wondering why I only - aajay - 8:19pm on 02/10/10
- Get over it! - Earnie - 5:11am on 02/10/10
- As someone who used to check Epi while at work, I see her frustration though. But the more - DawnNYS - 1:51pm on 02/10/10
- That's just so . . . "Moonstruck" of you Earnie. I knew I was missing you! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:42pm on 02/10/10
- That's where it's from!!!!! Thanks, Steve. - Michael in Sarasota - 8:16pm on 02/10/10
- Hi Magnolia! For what it's worth, here are my suggestions - DawnNYS - 1:29pm on 02/10/10
- Dawn, That was a very thought out, detailed response. I too, want to make it work for Magnolia. I - barb_b - 2:29pm on 02/10/10
- Hi Folks and MIMI!!!!! thank you for all this...I am lurking lots these days and. not happy 'bout... - joanietoo - 3:13pm on 02/10/10
- Lol - the one of that heavy woman in a bikini makes me want to skip over the desserts here ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:28pm on 02/10/10
- Something that gave more space at top was hit the F 11 key to hide the top menus bar. If you need to - Luisa_Calif - 5:12pm on 02/10/10
- I don't have these problems either. I click on "Recipe Swap" now and I am still logged in. this - AngAk - 7:07pm on 02/10/10
- I have to log in every time in spite of checking the remember me box [NT] - Janet in NC - 11:26pm on 02/10/10
- Sounds like you have cookies disabled. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:12am on 02/11/10
- nope [NT] - Janet in NC - 3:34am on 02/11/10
- Janet, would you be willing to help me out by giving me a detailed explanation of what is happening? - Mimi - 11:28am on 02/11/10
- sorry, yes, I am clicking on my old finerkitchens tab [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:51am on 02/12/10
- Okay, so is everything all worked out now? [NT] - Mimi - 10:06pm on 02/12/10
- Magnolia, why don't you bookmark the log in page? One stop.... [NT] - Traca - 4:33am on 02/11/10