Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you! This takes care of it for me!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17676 at 6:14 pm on Feb 10, 2010
Although I would always give credit - it would never be verbatim. I also add tweaks, shortcuts and commentary:)
I feel so much better now - thank you so much for setting me straight!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17676. Your input/opinion regarding posting Cooks Illustrated recipes - deb-in-MI - 1:12pm on 02/10/10 (10)
- As I recall Deb, - Dawn_MO - 1:20pm on 02/10/10
- Here's the link to an earlier posting on exactly this topic >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 5:30pm on 02/10/10
- Thank you! This takes care of it for me! - deb-in-MI - 6:14pm on 02/10/10
- Having dabbled, somewhat, into recipe creation, the rule of thumb seems to be you can't claim > - Steve2 in LA - 8:05pm on 02/10/10
- Thanks Steve 2! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:20pm on 02/10/10
- heehee.... Steve, I love the tag line in your posts :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:47am on 02/11/10
- Food Bloggers are Abuzz About The Right to Post a Potato Salad Recipe [NT] [LINK] - rosie - 2:08pm on 02/11/10
- None of the links to Alosha's kitchen work; the ones about the Cook's illus. thing. (nt_ [NT] - mistral - 6:35pm on 02/11/10
- Wow! I agree with one of the blogger's reply that she could have not even - DawnNYS - 3:08am on 02/12/10
- I think they've mellowed. When I received some test recipes, there was a note on - Curious1 - 3:47pm on 02/11/10