Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Steve 2!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17676 at 4:20 pm on Feb 10, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17676. Your input/opinion regarding posting Cooks Illustrated recipes - deb-in-MI - 8:12am on 02/10/10 (10)
- As I recall Deb, - Dawn_MO - 8:20am on 02/10/10
- Here's the link to an earlier posting on exactly this topic >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:30pm on 02/10/10
- Thank you! This takes care of it for me! - deb-in-MI - 1:14pm on 02/10/10
- Having dabbled, somewhat, into recipe creation, the rule of thumb seems to be you can't claim > - Steve2 in LA - 3:05pm on 02/10/10
- Thanks Steve 2! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:20pm on 02/10/10
- heehee.... Steve, I love the tag line in your posts :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:47pm on 02/10/10
- Food Bloggers are Abuzz About The Right to Post a Potato Salad Recipe [NT] [LINK] - rosie - 9:08am on 02/11/10
- None of the links to Alosha's kitchen work; the ones about the Cook's illus. thing. (nt_ [NT] - mistral - 1:35pm on 02/11/10
- Wow! I agree with one of the blogger's reply that she could have not even - DawnNYS - 10:08pm on 02/11/10
- I think they've mellowed. When I received some test recipes, there was a note on - Curious1 - 10:47am on 02/11/10