Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
ISO Luisa Calif. I made your Fig Slic Cookies yesterday during the blizzard!
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #17683 at 8:23 am on Feb 11, 2010
They are REALLY delicious! I sent them outside to all the snow shovelers digging out their cars and driveways. They were gone in a flash. I want to try them again with maybe a little almond extract in the dough or even some of the orange flavoring from King Arthur in place of a bit of the vanilla.
They are really good. Thanks so much for posting!
Link: Fig Slice Cookies
Other messages in this thread:
- 17683. ISO Luisa Calif. I made your Fig Slic Cookies yesterday during the blizzard! [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 8:23am on 02/11/10 (5)
- what a nice thing to do! [NT] - AngAk - 1:46pm on 02/11/10
- Yes, it was sweet. thanks for letting me know that the figs slices were appreciated! - Luisa_Calif - 1:51pm on 02/11/10
- Luisa - I like your nifty bench knife in that "sliced" picture! [NT] - cheezz - 2:30pm on 02/11/10
- Thanks! I got a new camera for my last birthday and am a little "full of myself" - Luisa_Calif - 5:36pm on 02/11/10
- Well that's how you learn! Keep it up.... I love pictures :) [NT] - cheezz - 1:26am on 02/12/10