Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I haven't been here for awhile. Have missed visits.
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Posted to Thread #17686 at 10:51 am on Feb 11, 2010
I hope to be able to check in more often. Things look a little different, but much is familiar. There is a "Donate" button at top right of page. Is that to pay for use of this site?
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17686. I haven't been here for awhile. Have missed visits. - BobbiJoAZ - 10:51am on 02/11/10 (7)
- No you don't have to pay, but donations are appreciated... - Mimi - 10:57am on 02/11/10
- Bobbi, Mimi was kind enough to explain the realities to us at this link >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 2:38pm on 02/11/10
- Donation Made - BobbiJoAZ - 8:58pm on 02/11/10
- Thank you! :o) [NT] - Mimi - 7:27pm on 02/12/10
- I got the nicest email and thank you from Paul (hi Paul!!) after donating, I was really touched and - Heather_in_SF - 11:26pm on 02/12/10
- oh well now I just feel slighted! heehee... Mimi and Paul, you really are the greatest - THX! [NT] - cheezz - 11:28pm on 02/12/10
- I got one also...It was in my Spam mail. Tx again for the work and kind words, we would be lost - barb_b - 8:52am on 02/13/10