Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Can you share that one too? I love the addition of candied fruit.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17668 at 1:54 pm on Feb 11, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17668. ISO: Zimtsterne recipe ? Richard, are you listening ? :>) [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:25am on 02/09/10 (8)
- I make them for Christmas every year. My recipe is basic, but the family loves them. - Michael in Phoenix - 11:53am on 02/09/10
- Thanks, no rush ... [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 12:09pm on 02/09/10
- in case he doesn't check in for awhile, I found his recipe in the EPI xmas cookie post - AngAk - 1:50pm on 02/09/10
- Thanks, these sound good but sticky-tricky. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 2:42pm on 02/09/10
- Rec: Zimsterne, simplified version. Richard, don't look! - Michael in Phoenix - 3:05pm on 02/09/10