Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Last month we read the next one, Stones to Schools and in some ways it was even better
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #17691 at 1:51 pm on Feb 12, 2010
than 3 Cups of Tea. I didn't want it to end. We all loved it. This month we are to read Strength in What Remains by Tracy Kidder.
What are you all reading?
Other messages in this thread:
- 17691. NreallyFRC: Anyone read 3 Cups of Tea? Greg's Mom Jerene is coming to our bookclub Fri nite. Cool! [NT] - AngAk - 1:03am on 02/12/10 (15)
- My book club read it last year! [NT] - Earnie - 2:11am on 02/12/10
- It's on my reading list... let me know what you think of it... loved the cover picture [NT] - cheezz - 6:38am on 02/12/10
- We've read it! Anyone care to share their latest bookclub reads? - deb-in-MI - 11:04am on 02/12/10
- Last month we read the next one, Stones to Schools and in some ways it was even better - Barbara in VA - 1:51pm on 02/12/10
- I wanna come to your book club! Enjoy! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 1:51pm on 02/12/10
- I just joined a book cub that has been going for 10 years. so far I've read: - Luisa_Calif - 4:53pm on 02/12/10
- Short List - Earnie - 5:25pm on 02/12/10
- and what did you two ladies think of the books you've read - any real standouts? [NT] - cheezz - 6:21pm on 02/12/10
- I loved - deb-in-MI - 7:29pm on 02/12/10
- Of those - Earnie - 9:16pm on 02/13/10
- I liked all of them but my least favorite was the Witch one. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 6:24pm on 02/12/10
- The Help is my choice for May. the Guernsey book is our June book. [NT] - AngAk - 6:27pm on 02/12/10
- He's coming to our campus in April..... - SallyBR - 8:31pm on 02/12/10
- We just finished The Help; read Potato Peel Society last month. - PatBastrop - 2:54am on 02/13/10
- we had a wonderful evening with Mrs Mortensen---such a treat. she is in Alaska for a year - AngAk - 3:02am on 02/17/10