Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
When I want to make mocha buttercream frosting, I just add
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17699 at 10:03 am on Feb 12, 2010
a tablespoon or so of instant coffee granuals to my regular chocolate buttercream frosting recipe. But that doesn't sound "blog worthy" though, sorry.
I like your blog idea. A few years ago I had the idea of giving someone in the family (that was hard to buy for) a dozen different cookies each month. I had so much fun planning what I'd make (lacey cookies for May, sandies for July, sunflowers for September), but the idea never became a reality!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17699. ISO: Recipe for Mocha Buttercream - deb-in-MI - 8:59am on 02/12/10 (5)
- When I want to make mocha buttercream frosting, I just add - DawnNYS - 10:03am on 02/12/10
- So you add the granules whole and they 'blend' once mixed? - deb-in-MI - 12:03pm on 02/12/10
- I have done this with disolving a tsp of instant in just a tiny bit of hot water, almost a paste. - AngAk - 1:43pm on 02/12/10
- Try mixing the coffee granules with 1 or two tablespoons water. . . - mistral - 1:44pm on 02/12/10
- Yes, I've used powdered that blends pretty well with the frosting, but sometimes I do - DawnNYS - 1:02am on 02/13/10