Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dawn, were you going to post a link?
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #17700 at 1:39 pm on Feb 12, 2010
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 17700. Cute last-minute(?) Valentine's Day cupcakes. I can see filling them with other [LINK] - DawnNYS - 10:36am on 02/12/10 (9)
- Any other favorite ideas for what you're making, if anything special this year? [NT] - DawnNYS - 10:37am on 02/12/10
- Dawn, were you going to post a link? [NT] - AngAk - 1:39pm on 02/12/10
- Ooops, see above [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:59pm on 02/12/10
- Dawn, I always enjoy making the rice krispy treats in the shape of "kisses" wrapped in wax paper - barb_b - 2:13pm on 02/12/10
- I made a different sort of Valentine's cupcake... - judy-mass - 4:34pm on 02/12/10
- And here it is! [IMAGE] - judy-mass - 2:37pm on 02/13/10
- Is the popularity of cupcakes due to the humongous amount of frosting used? Much more in .... - aajay - 9:10am on 02/13/10