Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
He's coming to our campus in April.....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #17691 at 8:31 pm on Feb 12, 2010
.... I already got tickets to go see him speak!
Huge fan, love his book, hope that one day he will win the Peace Nobel Prize
Other messages in this thread:
- 17691. NreallyFRC: Anyone read 3 Cups of Tea? Greg's Mom Jerene is coming to our bookclub Fri nite. Cool! [NT] - AngAk - 1:03am on 02/12/10 (15)
- My book club read it last year! [NT] - Earnie - 2:11am on 02/12/10
- It's on my reading list... let me know what you think of it... loved the cover picture [NT] - cheezz - 6:38am on 02/12/10
- We've read it! Anyone care to share their latest bookclub reads? - deb-in-MI - 11:04am on 02/12/10
- Last month we read the next one, Stones to Schools and in some ways it was even better - Barbara in VA - 1:51pm on 02/12/10
- I wanna come to your book club! Enjoy! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 1:51pm on 02/12/10
- I just joined a book cub that has been going for 10 years. so far I've read: - Luisa_Calif - 4:53pm on 02/12/10
- Short List - Earnie - 5:25pm on 02/12/10
- and what did you two ladies think of the books you've read - any real standouts? [NT] - cheezz - 6:21pm on 02/12/10
- I loved - deb-in-MI - 7:29pm on 02/12/10
- Of those - Earnie - 9:16pm on 02/13/10
- I liked all of them but my least favorite was the Witch one. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 6:24pm on 02/12/10
- The Help is my choice for May. the Guernsey book is our June book. [NT] - AngAk - 6:27pm on 02/12/10
- He's coming to our campus in April..... - SallyBR - 8:31pm on 02/12/10
- We just finished The Help; read Potato Peel Society last month. - PatBastrop - 2:54am on 02/13/10
- we had a wonderful evening with Mrs Mortensen---such a treat. she is in Alaska for a year - AngAk - 3:02am on 02/17/10