Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Or here is a recipe that uses no oatmeal.
Joined: Mar 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #17702 at 10:09 pm on Feb 12, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17702. Substitute for Oatmeal? - munchiegirl - 8:52pm on 02/12/10 (7)
- Don't know about the oatmeal, but you cannot substitute white chocolate for dark without adjusting - Meryl - 9:09pm on 02/12/10
- Is this for the crust? You could probably use chopped nuts. [NT] - rhoward2va - 10:06pm on 02/12/10
- Or here is a recipe that uses no oatmeal. [NT] [LINK] - rhoward2va - 10:09pm on 02/12/10
- Sorry, I just saw that there is oatmeal in the recipe. [NT] - rhoward2va - 10:11pm on 02/12/10
- It's basically just a cookie crust... I would think you could substitute any crumbled cookie [NT] - cheezz - 12:01am on 02/13/10