Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, I've used powdered that blends pretty well with the frosting, but sometimes I do
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17699 at 6:02 am on Feb 13, 2010
have to crush it, and have also made a paste with a little hot water, as Ang suggested.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17699. ISO: Recipe for Mocha Buttercream - deb-in-MI - 1:59pm on 02/12/10 (5)
- When I want to make mocha buttercream frosting, I just add - DawnNYS - 3:03pm on 02/12/10
- So you add the granules whole and they 'blend' once mixed? - deb-in-MI - 5:03pm on 02/12/10
- I have done this with disolving a tsp of instant in just a tiny bit of hot water, almost a paste. - AngAk - 6:43pm on 02/12/10
- Try mixing the coffee granules with 1 or two tablespoons water. . . - mistral - 6:44pm on 02/12/10
- Yes, I've used powdered that blends pretty well with the frosting, but sometimes I do - DawnNYS - 6:02am on 02/13/10