Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Unfortunately the choices are limited. No follow up if there is a problem....
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #17698 at 7:31 am on Feb 15, 2010
with the appliance. LOOOOOONG story about my 1st oven when I moved in. I actually went to an expo near Miami (Coral Gardens) and told the appliance dept all about the problems and he said sometimes one gets a lemon and if I was in the States the lemon I obviously have would be exchanged...not here it wasn't...bought a new one eventually and an entirely different model (European) and never had any trouble with it.
Paradise is sometimes hard to deal with :)
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17698. Some one please tell me what they think of the Whirlpool Gold...refrigerator and dishwasher?? TIA [NT] - joanietoo - 8:02am on 02/12/10 (4)
- And I have exactly 36"...wall one side and counter the other...33" deep...can I get one to fit in??? [NT] - joanietoo - 9:00am on 02/12/10
- Did you find them listed at the Whirlpool website? They usually give the - DawnNYS - 11:35am on 02/14/10
- Unfortunately the choices are limited. No follow up if there is a problem.... - joanietoo - 7:31am on 02/15/10
- I think if you lived in New York, you'd get a nice little rebate until the 21st, but then again you - DawnNYS - 10:39am on 02/12/10